Letha Fernandez chose the field of counseling as a way to make a meaningful contribution to her community. She has a zest for live and believe in always moving forward toward a brighter future. She is a huge advocate of a healthy lifestyle through nutrition, exercise, the pursuit of meaningful goals and healthy relationships. She is an avid reader, loves the sun and has a soft spot for animals. She enjoys outdoor baseball games and spending time with the people she cares about.
Letha is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Chemical Dependency Professional who enjoys the pursuit of education and continuously strives for excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree from the University of Washington School of Social Work
- Master's Degree from City University in Counseling Psychology
- Mental Health Professional
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Information School Instructor
- Certified Chemical Dependency Professional
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Developmental Disabilities Specialist
Letha has been a professional in the Mental Health field for over eleven years and a Chemical Dependency Counselor for over three. She has a passion for counseling and a desire to help people bring greater joy to their lives and relationships.
- Community Mental Health
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Mental Health Assessments
- Drug/Alcohol Assessments
- Crisis Planning
- Treatment Planning
- Goal Setting
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Out Patient Treatment
- Intensive Out Patient Treatment
- Systems Coordination
- Case Management